Blue Yeti Microphone
- Available in Black, Blue and Silver
- Custom Three-Capsule Array: Produces Clear, Powerful, Broadcast-Quality Sound For Youtube, Game Streaming, Podcasting, Zoom Calls And Music.
- Blue Voice Software: Craft The Perfect Broadcast Vocal Sound And Entertain Your Audience With Enhanced Effects, Advanced Modulation And Hd Audio Samples. Advanced Blue VoICe Is Compatible With Yeti, Yeti Nano And Yeti X. To Access Blue Voice, Please Download Logitech’S Free G Hub Software.
- Four Pickup Patterns: Flexible Cardioid, Omni, Bidirectional, And Stereo Pickup Patterns Allow You To Record In Ways That Would Normally Require Multiple Mics.
- Onboard Audio Controls: Headphone Volume, Pattern Selection, Instant Mute, And Mic Gain Put You In Charge Of Every Level Of The Recording And Streaming Process.
- Positionable design: Pivot the mic in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality thanks to the adjustable desktop stand and track your voice in real time with no-latency monitoring
- Plug ‘n Play: Set up the computer microphone in seconds with the included desktop stand or connect directly to a mic stand or boom arm and instantly start recording and streaming on Mac or PC
- Additional information
MICROPHONE AND PERFORMANCE
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72″ (12cm) x 4.92″(12.5cm) x 11.61″(29.5cm)
- Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
- Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 130 mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz – 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Windows 10 or higher
- USB 1.1/2.0/3.0
- macOS 10.14 or later
- USB 1.1/2.0/3.0