HyperX Cloud Mix Buds TWS
- Dual Wireless TWS: 2.4GHz | Bluetooth: Ultra-low latency 2.4 GHz gaming mode via the included USB-C adapter when you can’t afford to spare a split-second on PC, console, and Android, or switch to Bluetooth when you’re on the go.
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- Signature HyperX comfort and durability: Featuring 3 ear tip sizes for a personalized fit, and a carrying case with silicone sleeve to keep everything stored and secured when you’re on the move.
- HyperX Signature sound + DTS Headphone:X: Get pinpoint audio localization and a 3D sound stage thanks to the power of DTS and high-quality HyperX audio.
- Long Battery life: Using A2DP mode earbuds have up to 10 hours of battery life and up to an additional 23 hours using the charging case.
- Battery life: Using ultra-low latency mode earbuds have up to 6 hours of battery life and up to an additional 15 hours using the charging case.
- Additional information
- Form Factor: True wireless earbuds
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20.4kHz
- Nominal SPL: 106.5±3 dB 1mW at1kHz
- T.H.D: < 1%
- Ear Tips: Silicone, 3 sizes
- Element: MEMS
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity: ‘-16dBFS (@1kHz, Pin=1Pa, 94dB)
- USB Specification: USB 2.0
- Bit-Depth: 16-bit
- Audio Controls: Multifunction touch controls, mic mute
- Battery Life: Earbuds up to 10 hours, up to 33 hours total
- Charge Time: Earbuds: 2 hours. Charging case: 1.5 hours. Entire product : 4 hours
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Wireless Range: Up to 20m
- Supported Bluetooth Codecs: SBC
- Supported Blueooth Profiles: HSP.TS, IOPT, A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP, DID, HFP, HSP
- Weight: 0.04lb
- Cable Length (imperial) and type: 6.56ft | USB-C to USB-A