HyperX DuoCast Microphone
- Customizable RGB light ring: The tasteful RGB light ring gives the DuoCast a touch of vibrant RGB style with 2 customizable zones. Built for gaming, but professional enough to handle business.
- Hi-Res 24-bit/96kHz recording: Capture accurate, low-noise recordings with the DuoCast’s high bit depth and sampling rate.
- Low-profile shock mount: Form and function, the sleek, minimalist design also contains a shock mount to reduce the pickup of unwanted rumble and vibrations.
- Tap-to-Mute sensor & gain control adjustment: Convenient tap-to-mute functionality and an easy to use gain control adjustment knob let you take control of your broadcast sound.
- Two polar patterns: As referenced by its name, the DuoCast has two polar patterns: cardioid and omnidirectional. Switch between the two at the touch of a button.
- Additional information
HyperX DuoCast Specifications
|Capsule Type||2 Electret Condenser Capsules|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20KHz|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Omnidirectional|
|Sensitivity||‘-6dBFS (1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Resolution/Sample Rate||Hi-Res 24-bit/96kHz|
|Dimensions (H x W)||8 x 4.5 inches / 203 x 114mm (with stand)|
|Weight||0.53lbs / 243.2g (microphone only); 0.96lbs/433.7g (with stand)|