MAONO PD400X USB/XLR Dynamic Microphone
- ONE MICROPHONE IS ENOUGH: Ideal for Studio Recording, Home Recording, Podcasting and Live Streaming. The PD400X podcast dynamic microphone is loved and trusted by customer all over the world, proofed by kickstarter, digital journal and more professional media.
- PERFECT VOICE IN IMPERFECT ROOM: The podcast microphone combination of dynamic capsule and cardioid polar pattern. Have confidence that your streaming microphone will reject any unwanted background noise for perfect recordings in imperfect rooms.
- UNIQUE 3-IN-1 DIGITAL KNOB & TAP TO MUTE: The broadcast microphone have a 3-in-1 digital knob to adjust mic gain, headphone volume, monitor mix, touch mute key with LED indicator help you instantly mute the mic.
- EXPLORE MORE IN MAONO LINK APP: Activate Standard Mode when connected by USB, select your preferred vocal tone and distance from the podcast microphone. Choose Advanced Mode to adjust mic gain, monitor mix, EQ, limiter, compressor and more.
- USB OR XLR OUTPUT: The dual mode USB/XLR microphone is plug-and-play when connected by USB, and XLR analog output for connecting to all professional interfaces, mixer or portable PA system.
- DURABLE METAL CONSTRUCTION: Rugged and professional all-metal construction provides outstanding reliability.
- ALL IN THE BOX: Podcast Microphone, XLR Cable, USB-C to USB-A/C Cable, Metal Base, Windscreen.
- Additional information
|Capsule Type||Dynamic microphone|
|Audio Output||XLR & USB-C|
|Mic Gain Range||0 to +42dB|
|Sampling Rate||48kHz / 24bit|