Maono PM320S XLR Microphone with Boom Arm Set
- 48V phantom power required: When you want a great audio experience with the AU-PM320S XLR condenser microphone, you need to connect the microphone with 48V phantom power/an audio interface/a mixer/a preamp first!
- High Configuration and Excellent sound: Built-in large Dia.16mm condenser capsule, Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response. High-SPL handling and wide dynamic range make wide versatility. This high-quality XLR microphone is ideal for recording sounds and suitable for podcasting, recording, streaming, vocal, and online chatting.
- Low noise: This XLR microphone uses a 98 in male to female XLR cable connection, and the Pro-grade microphone cord is designed for microphones. Cardioid pointing can reduce the pickup of surrounding noise and bring you an immersive recording experience. The shock absorber can reduce the noise caused by vibration. Pop filter and windscreen cap can lower wind and Saliva interference and make your voice clear.
- Full Metal Construction: Higher standard microphone craftsmanship, AU-PM320S microphone uses high-quality materials to protect the microphone from being hurt easily as well as the internal structure. The adjustable scissors arm bracket is made of an aluminum alloy structure, which is durable. Foldable, easy to carry. After professional multiple drop tests, the quality is worth guaranteeing!
- Packing List: package includes microphone*1, boom arm*1, metal shock mount*1, pop filter*1, windscreen*1, XLR to XLR cable*1 and User manual*1.
- Additional information
Considering the complexity and affordability of the product, the product may have some shortcomings in your application. We kindly suggest that you read the following notes carefully before making your purchase decision.
1. Need additional power
Due to the professionalism of XLR microphones, they must be driven by an additional 48V phantom power supply or audio interface, so you must connect an additional power supply.
2. XLR connection
The cable of this microphone is XLR F to XLR M, so you cannot directly connect to your computer or connect to your computer via XLR-USB cable. You should connect to the computer via the USB cable that comes out of the phantom power supply.
This microphone cannot be used with XBOX series products.
|Frequency response||20-20,000 Hz|
|Max. Input sound level||140dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Signal to noise ratio||76dB|
|Phantom power requirements||48V DC, 3mA typical|
|Output connector||3-pin XLR|